Friday, August 28, 2015

Sew Gentle Era

There is so much to love about living in Bridgetown. It is a lovely town surrounded by hills, forest and a river. It is not a big town, but there are great shops with everything you need, excellent coffee and my favourite thing - a quilt and sewing shop! 

Sew Gentle Era is on the main street and is owned by the lovely Anne. It doesn't only have nice fabrics, but seems to have everything else I need including threads, elastic, buttons, zips, glue for EPP and even clover binding clips. It is rare that I can't find what I need in there.
They also stock my favourite pre-cut - jelly rolls and have copies of my book Strip Savvy.
There's even a nice selection of yarn.

Olive loves coming too as there is a little kids table and some toys to keep her busy.
There aren't many towns in WA that still have a quilt or craft shop so I feel very lucky that Bridgetown does. If you are anywhere in the area it is well worth a visit to Sew Gentle Era and to all the other great little shops in town.

2 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

so good to have a good shop to visit.......there are some crappy messy not so well presented ones around sadly.....

Abby and Stephanie said...

That's even nicer than some of the many I have in my area! How about I let you know when I stop by and maybe we can meet for coffee/tea? :o)