Monday, August 17, 2015

New Look 6301 #2

I love the New Look 6301 I made in April so I made another one. This time I made the straight skirt version which I think I prefer. The fabric is from Textile Traders from their last 40% off sale, the girls thought it would be perfect for me as it matches my hair.
After struggling with my overlocker for this last year I bought a new one a few weeks ago and sewing knits is so much easier and enjoyable. I'll try and get a review of it done soon.
I said this last time, but I will say it again, this is a great pattern and I highly recommend it!

3 comments:

Sew Surprising said...

The blues are gorgeous, its a really lovely style, I dont own one dress which I should remedy really :)

Marina said...

Love this one. You always look great in wrap dresses!

A-L said...

Very flattering dress! looks great on you.