Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Chillax Pants and another Kwik Sew 3801

Most days it's still very much winter here, but we have had a few glimpses of spring so I thought I would start on some warm weather clothes for the girls. First up is a pair of Chillax pants from Tadah patterns. These were nice and easy to sew and they had great instructions, but I think these were just a little too puffy for Milly so these might go to someone else and I might use the Happy Pants pattern from Peach Patterns for the next pair I make. 

I have worn and worn my Kwik Sew 3801 top I made a few weeks ago so when I spotted this wool/rayon mix in Textile Traders I grabbed some for another one. This fabric is a little stretchier and thinner than the one I used for the last one and it is quite large. I made a medium and I could have gone down a size and it would still be pretty big. It is extremely comfortable. I'm not sure how many tops like this I need, but I won't rule out making another one.

2 comments:

Shirley said...

This top really suits you

Phoebe said...

That is the coolest top EVER