Friday, July 31, 2015

Cinder Shawl


A new shawl for the perfect shawl weather we are having at the moment.
This is Cinder from Sock Yarn Shawls 2. This is the second Sock Yarn Shawl book by Jen Lucas and they are both full of great patterns, so many that is took me ages to choose which one I was going to knit.
I went with Cinder as I knew it would be an easy to remember lace pattern and I could knit it while watching the girls play netball.

I love the shape of this and how the corners curl.
And it is the perfect size, not too small and not too large. The yarn is Madelinetosh light in Cloak, one of my favourite yarns and perfect for shawls.


3 comments:

Michelle said...

I love the quilt you've used as backdrop here - I can't recall you blogging about it though - but perhaps you have? It's beautiful!

Kate said...

Thanks Michelle, I did a month or so ago, it is in the latest PreCuts magazine from Quilters Companion.

Michelle said...

Thanks Kate - I will seek it out - I love it!