Thursday, February 19, 2015

Sock Yarn Shawls

We've had typical February weather the past few weeks, hot, hot and a little humid. I keep dreaming of winter and being able to knit by the fire. I wore a shawl nearly every day last winter and I think I might need a few more in different colours and patterns for the coming winter.
So it's lucky I just got a copy of Sock Yarn Shawls II. 
The first two that caught my eye were Juniper
 and Cinder. These are both in the small shawl section. Both are perfect for a single skein of sock weight yarn.
 I also have Sparrow on my to make list. I like the different construction of this one and how it drapes nicely over the shoulders.
I wound two skeins of Madelinetosh the other day so I am all prepared when the weather gets a little cooler. I just need to decide which pattern I will make with each colour.


No comments: