Sunday, June 22, 2014

Spring Rain - Throw Size

Introducing my throw size Spring Rain quilt. I made this from the RJR solids I bought at Quilt Market. I had never seen their solids before, but their fat quarter bundles of solids caught my immediately caught my attention when I walked passed their booth. They were lovely to touch and to work with and were the perfect colours for a winter throw size version of my Spring Rain pattern. 
The throw size is 57" x 63". I used a navy and white polka dot for the background and quilted it with rows of loops.
 This quilt perfectly matches the weather this weekend. I think today will be another day of snuggling under quilts watching movies and making loom bands.
  

1 comment:

Abby and Stephanie said...

The dots are perfect. That is a really great color palette. I had no clue RJR had solids. Stay warm and enjoy the quilt snuggles.