Sunday, March 09, 2014

Dare to be Square

Making the dachshund and snail from Dare to be Square by Boo Davis has been on my to do list for a couple of years. Actually every pattern in that book is on my to do list (the deer is next!). With a friend having twins this week I had a good reason to make them. They went together really easily once all the pieces were cut out (sometimes I wish there was a cutting fairy who would do it for me). Hopefully today I can find time to baste and quilt them.

5 comments:

Abby and Stephanie said...

C.U.T.E.

patchworkdelights said...

VERY CLEVER, love it!

Jody Herbert said...

I love those quilt tops - they look great! Very clever designs.

Karen said...

The dachshund is also on my list. Those are going to be very cute quilts!

Fiona@Dragonfly-Crafts said...

Oh these are gorgeous Kate :)

(New Blog www.dragonfly-sewing.com.au)