Friday, January 03, 2014

2013 Finishes

I spent last night finishing off a few things from last year that were nearly finished. These two little quilts just needed the binding sewn down and I hung them up in the hall which has become a mini quilt gallery. I tried photographing them in there, but the light is horrible so here are my little helpers, who wouldn't show their faces this morning, holding them up.
I have been catching up on podcasts as I sew. This week I'm really enjoying listening to Abby Glassenberg and Quiltcast with Amy Ellis and April Rosenthal.
What do you listen to while you sew? Any recommendations?

3 comments:

bec said...

Cute! I moved my bedroom around on my first weekend of my hols, and took some old pics down, so have a huge white wall to fill! I'm thinking mini quilts instead of big ones, easier to get them finished and quilted!
I've never gotten into the podcasts, where do you get them? I need something like that, now that the sewing room tv is kaput.

Abby and Stephanie said...

Very cute -- the hiding girls and the minis.

juceyj03 said...

If you don't mind me asking how did you make the letters:-)
They are wonderful!!
Thanks, Jessica
juceyj03@gmail.com