Sunday, October 28, 2012

Get Maybelle to Ellen

I haven't had much time for toy sewing this year, which is frustrating as I have no toys in my shop.
I do have one little creature available. He is going to be auctioned with the money going to a great cause. Maybelle has had a bit of a hard year to say the least and her dream is to go to the Ellen show.
So an auction is being held starting on the 5th November. Go here to the auction facebook page and have a look at all the great things you can bid on and help Maybelle get to the Ellen show!

2 comments:

Lurline said...

What a generous gesture, Kate! This little guy is gorgeous - is there a patternlease?
Hugs - Lurline.

Emma said...

Hi Kate, I looked for in email contact you that couldn't find one? I just love your platypus pattern!! I thought you might like to see this one that I made? (And have been meaning to give you the link to it for a while now)… http://madebythelittleblueduck.blogspot.com.au/2012/07/while-ive-been-gone-june.html