Saturday, January 28, 2012

Wagon Wheels Pattern

This quilt pattern has been a long long time coming. The blocks and top were sewn together quite quickly and then I thought I would hand quilt it and this is where things came to a sudden stop. While I love, love, love the look of hand quilting especially with perle cotton and I am not a natural at it. I didn't like how it looked when I tried it and because of this I did not enjoy it. Not one bit. So it sat in a the pile of unfinished quilts until the end of last year when I decided to machine quilt it.
So finally the pattern is available. It is in my re-opened bigcartel store which now has all the PDF patterns available as instant downloads.

4 comments:

Red Pepper Quilts - Rita Hodge said...

This is lovely! It looks like a fun piecing project, and also really suitable for that mountain of scrappy fabrics. Fun!

Copper Patch said...

Looks great Kate!

Craft to Do said...

Great quilt Kate, always love your colours. It is so nice to finish a quilt especial when it has a home to go to. Sandra

Nicky said...

Fab quilt - I do love scrappy!