Friday, November 04, 2011

Favourite Toy

I think the best value children's toy we own is the magna doodle. We actually own three. I first bought one when the twins turned 2 and it was used so much we bought another and then another when Eva could use it.






It is so lovely tofind these little pictures and messages left all over the house, but to be perfectly honest not all the messages I get given are nice and loving. Grace wrote last night I was horrible when I was cross. Which is true, I don't like being cross either, so today I will breathe, relax and hopefully we will all have a good day.

5 comments:

Talia said...

The magna doodle was always one of my favourite toys when I was a kid! We only had one, so we often fought over it!

Jody Sanders said...

I ran a home daycare for the last few years and we went through many of these wonderful toys. Definitely a favorite with the little ones.

Craft to Do said...

Our family has spent hours drawing on one of those. Also have a I Love Note box. Great to look back on the cute notes. I wish I got some more now the kids are older.

Emma-Jayne said...

we have two similar ones, a small one peppa pig one and a large colour doodle one. They are both well used and they saved many a tantrum when we were moving cause crayons were packed away.

Sally said...

We love magna doodles too. My children are yet to learn to write so I've not experienced the lovely messages and the not so nice messages.
EVERYONE gets cross... and when you think about it how can you be nice and cross at the same time. They just don't go hand in hand. I'm sure your daughters aren't nice either when they're cross. Don't be too hard on yourself.