Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Dress Sewing and Broad Beans

It is 35 degrees today. I am taking a break from market sewing to sew a dress. I think the combination at the top is the winner today. Butterick 4443.
Although I really love this pattern, but there are a lot more pieces and it is fully lined and the pockets look like a bit of work. Vogue 8577.



Mmm I seem to own quite a few shirtmaker dress patterns (and there is more). Simplicity 2403, Buterick 5315 and Simplicity 4171.




In other news we picked 2 zucchinis yesterday - it is going to be a long zucchini season and I think I have found the best broad bean salad
Blanched broad beans
Cherry tomatoes
Red Onion
Feta
Mint
Olive Oil and White Wine Vinegar.
Yum!

4 comments:

zofia said...

Yum. Must remember this when we get some broad beans from the inlaws.
Love the fabric for your dress.

mlm software noida said...

your information is very useful to us...THANK YOU..
<a href="www.ariestechsoft.net”>mlm software noida</a>

sweet emmelie said...

love that top fabric!

thornberry said...

Make the Parfait, go on! I'm going to cut mine out tonight. But I like the top pattern/fabric combo too.