Friday, October 21, 2011

School House Tunic #2

I have worn my first School House Tunic a lot this winter and wanted to try it with some lighter weight cotton. This is a voile I bought at Spotlight at the start of the year. Made using exactly the same modifications I made to the first one. Still not the most flattering tunic, but so comfortable and it goes perfectly with my new Elk beads.






As I made Amelia's Shirt last week I remembered that Jorth had made some pants from the same issue of Ottobre. I had not even noticed them before, but I loved hers made in denim so I made a pair for Grace from some soft lightweight denim. The same denim I used for the Puppet Show Shorts.



7 comments:

Suzy said...

The tunic looks great, and I love the denim pants... the back pocket is an extra sweet detail.

Mel said...

Nice one Kate. When I made mine I did the shorter version but this one has convinced me to try the longer version. Love the green! x

Craft to Do said...

Oh Kate you make it look so easy.
I will be thinking of your nice outfits when I attempt mine tonight. Regards Sandra

Abby and Stephanie said...

Comfy and pretty. Love the color. I think you're little ones are becoming quite the models!

sewtakeahike said...

Your schoolhouse tunic is so cute, Kate, and the pants you made for your daughter are so fab I'd like to make a pair for me, lol!

Anonymous said...

Love the tunic (with the beads!), and love the pants - especially the top stitching and the pocket.

Jorth said...

Both look absolutely lovely!