Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Craft Camp Sewing Part 2

The rest of the sewing I from Craft Camp.
A red scooter top using a pattern in Ottobre 1/2011.
New Look 6775 (yes again). The top was in stretch poplin left over from the Schoolhouse Tunic and the bottom is Nani Iro fabric I have had in the stash for a while.

And another one - this time knee length.

Basic A-line skirt.

Clothkits dresses for the big girls. (Milly is wearing yet another machine knitted necklace).

Basic shift dress for Grace (love this fabric I found at Spotlight).

The Apple button came in a big pack of novelty buttons I bought at Spotlight a few years ago, not the best quality, but perfect for children's clothes.

10 comments:

kirsten said...

heeeey - did you chop that go go dancing dress?! it looks brilliant w the jeans, though, i must admit.

love your sweet little models, too - those cloth kits are fabulous.

Christy said...

Jeepers! So much to show! You mudt have been busy.

Naturally Carol said...

Great clothes! Those little apple buttons were very popular back in the 1970's..when I was a teenager..I remember having apple green ones on something.

Nicky said...

You've been very busy - love all those dresses, tunics and skirts. My favourite is the last one though - really cute fabric but don't suppose it comes in my size :( ...?

CurlyPops said...

Love the pink fabric you used for the a-line skirt. gorgeous!

Mary said...

Cute outfits! You have been busy, busy! The girls are so adorable in their dresses :)

Abby and Stephanie said...

You and the girls have fantastic wardrobes. I so dislike clothes shopping but I also dislike sewing clothes. Catch-22. I love the patterns you share.

Thimbleanna said...

Boy, that's a productive craft camp! I especially love the little red scooter top.

rachelmp said...

Wow! You finished heaps. Love the little scooter top and will have to see if I have that issue too.

Carolyn said...

Love the pink fabric you used! The girls have fantastic wardrobes.

San Diego Mobile Notary