Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Stitches and Craft Photos

We made it back from Melbourne last night. So today it is all about washing, food shopping, cooking and lego. So I will leave you with some of the photos I can find (I'm sure there were more, but they seem to have mysteriously disappeared).
Kristen Doran

Yardage Design
Ric Rac

Winterwood


Edwina Bolger
Ink and Spindle


Blue Ginger Designs
It was like a 5 day Stitch-n-Bitch. I nearly managed to finish a sock until a small needle bending accident. Now I am waiting not so patiently for some more needles.

9 comments:

Sue said...

It sounds like you had heaps of fun, sorry I couldnt make it but we had some sort of tummy bug and didnt venture too far anywhere during the week at all. Your sock looks great. I actually gave my mum 2 skeins of your gorgeous sock yarn that I had been saving in my sock collection for Mother's Day and she absolutely loved them. I will have to post a pic of them when she has finished knitting them up.

Andi said...

It was lovely to meet you, if only briefly!

Barbie said...

I couldn't go this year :(
It sounds like so much fun, next year I will go for sure :)

bec said...

Jodie's poses crack me up, she's like a little kid doing bunny ears, always stands out! Great sock, and so good to meet you and the Mr.

jacquie said...

been seeing pics of this on so many blogs...makes me so envious of all of you. what fun!

Bree said...

Was way cool meeting you Kate! I was wrecked after 3 days so can only imagine how wrecked you 'full-timers' were by the end. Will definately set aside a non-work day to come and play next show! Love your work!

Jodie said...

Kate it all looks so fabulous!!! You must of had just the most wonderful time with all of those other like minded crafters..

The socks looking great...

Hugs - Jodie :)

Corrie said...

oh it all looks lovely!!!!! I love your quilts hanging in your stand on the earlier photo of the show!

hope you're coming to sydney too!

Corrie:)

caitlin said...

that'll teach you to wear an unfinished sock! great to catch up last week - see you next time x