Thursday, April 22, 2010

Hera Marker and Quilting

My patterns are back from the printers and I have more than I can carry to Stitches and Craft in Melbourne in 2 weeks (only 2 weeks, so much to do!) so I have listed some in my Etsy Shop.
I have been making a small version of Through the Square Window (the pattern has instructions for 3 sizes) for my nephew. I recently bought a hera marker and thought I would try it. I just used it to mark lines randomly across the quilt and using a walking foot quilted away. Worked perfectly.
Some bargain fabrics from Textile Traders last week. Kaffe Fassett spots, Robert Kaufman, some Prints Charming and some nice denim for skirts.

5 comments:

Lurline said...

Hera markers are great - love those fabrics, too!
Hugs - Lurline♥

Bianca Jae Makes Stuff said...

Ok so what is a Hera marker? lol! Great fabric! xox

Angie said...

Love all those spots.

I love my hera marker & use it for normal sewing as well (marking waistlines & hems)

thehummingcat said...

TT in Mandurah have the same print by Prints Charming in there black and white colourway, you know, in case you need?

Abby and Stephanie said...

I've had my hera marker for many years and just love it.