Thursday, August 06, 2009

Today...

Finishing wombats and caterpillars.
Finished the hem on another New Look 6775 smock like top. (Yes I am a little bit obsessed with this green Heather Bailey fabric).Making zucchini slice.
Laughing at Eva's dance moves.
Trying to dry washing before it rains again.
Feeling strangely calm despite it being less than two weeks until Sydney Stitches and Craft.
Don't forget to have a look here and download some vouchers before you head to the show. Just print out this voucher and save 10% at Two Little Banshees.

9 comments:

One Flew Over said...

You are one busy lady! Best of luck at the show!

Sandrine said...

I am sure your time at the show will be a success.hummm zuchini slice, love it!

Bianca Jae Makes Stuff said...

Gosh Kate! Whatever it is your on I'll have some too thanks ;) Great work!

Abby and Stephanie said...

That is a great fabric and green is my favorite color! GREAT top.

Mette (Mettuska) said...

I wish you lots of energy to the show =) Nice top you have made!

periwinkle said...

love the top, great fabric

tantehilde said...

That is a beautiful fabric! I wouls be obsessed too if it would be in my pile of fabrics!
Good luck with the show!!

liset said...

Can imagine you are obsessed with this fabric. It's gorgeous! Suits perfect with this perfect top!

Rachael said...

Great top - I haven't seen this fabric (I do live under a rock).
Hope all went well.