Wednesday, February 11, 2009

More ways to help

There are some amazing people in blog world doing what they can to help out the people of Victoria.
If you are a knitter Serendipity has organised a lot of yarn donations you could win if you donate to the Red Cross. I've donated some yarn and a sock bag and I just saw that there is Sundara and Wollmeise.

Also have a look at Hand Made Help with great info and links to Ebay auctions and Etsy listings where the profit will go to helping out those that need it.
I started a quilt that hopefully will make its way to someone who might need it this winter.

2 comments:

Rachael said...

What a gorgeous quilt - well done x

Jennifer said...

Thank you so much for posting the information about Hand Made Help; I've been searching for what I knew would be opportunities just like this to help.